Information We Collect
1. RegistrationWhen you register on this site, you may provide us your personal information (including but not limited to: your email address, country, gaming console, as well as account user name and password). We use this information so that we may contact you about the services and products on the site in which you have expressed interest, requested and to facilitate the completion of an order.
2. Promotions, Contests and SweepstakesThe website may provide you opportunities to participate in promotions, contests or sweepstakes on the site from time to time. If you participate, you might be required to provide certain personal information. Participation in these promotions, contests and sweepstakes is completely your decision and you have the choice whether provide your personal information. The requested information including but not limited to: your user name and e-mail address. We will use these information to notify winners and award prizes.
Where you have given your consent and have not subsequently opted out, we may also use your user name, mailing address, telephone number and email address to send promotional materials to you and conduct direct marketing activities in relation to Utpacks.com products and services, or products and services offered by relevant third-parties.
If you do not wish to receive any promotional and direct marketing materials through a specific means of communication, please contact us through [email protected] To ensure that your request can be processed, please provide your email address, user name and the product/service you have used.
3. NewslettersIf you wish to subscribe to the company's newsletter(s), we will use your user name and e-mail address to send the newsletters to you.
4. Other Information CollectedEvery time you visit the company's web site(s), some information such as IP address, cookies, and device information may be collected automatically. We also collect information about what actions have been taken by the visitors, including but not limited to: the pages, frequency, duration and so on you visit our site.
Besides, we may receive information from third parties, like Google, Facebook or Twitter, when you use these services in connection with our products. We may also receive information about you when other users choose to share their contact lists with us.
We may also receive information from third parties to supplement the information we receive from you.
How We Collect Information
2. Log FilesAs is true of most web sites, the Website gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet services provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data. The Website uses this information to analyze trends, to screen for fraud, to administer the website, to track users' movements around the website and to gather demographic information about the Website's user base as a whole.
3. Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs)The Website also use a technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), which is similar to cookies, that helps the Website know well about what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that used to track the online movements of web users.
4. Information Third Party SourcesTo improve services and enhance personalization, the Company may periodically obtain information about you from other independent third party sources and add it to our account information. For example, when you visit a site on which the website’s advertises, and click through such advertisement, the Website may place cookies on your computer.
How We Use Your InformationWe use your personal and non-personal information, both individually and combined together, in the following ways:
1. To operate our business and enhance your experience
- Operate, improve, and develop our services;
- Facilitate sharing on social networks;
- Serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising;
- Measure the health of our services;
- Set up and maintain accounts you register for;
- Provide game experiences that you may like;
- Set up loyalty programs;
- Facilitate your shopping on multiple devices when available;
- Identify, fix, and troubleshoot bugs and service errors;
- Provide software updates;
- Help keep our services safe and fair, resolve disputes, investigate and help curb fraud and illegal behavior, comply with the law, and to enforce our agreements and policies.
2.To provide you support
- Help identify and troubleshoot problems with your account or orders;
- To survey your opinions through surveys or questionnaires;
- Communicate with you and respond to your specific requests or questions by e-mail, live chat or telephone;
- Manage and send you confirmations and important information about your account, products, purchases, subscriptions, and warranties.
3.To personalize our communications with you
- Present offers and/or information relating to products you might like;
- Make recommendations to you;
- Personalize advertising for you and deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers.
Information Sharing and DisclosureThe Website does not sell or rent any of the information collected to third parties for any purposes, but it shares information with third parties as described below.
1.Service ProvidersThe Website discloses the information collected to external service providers necessary to facilitate the following outsourced operations: address verification, fraud screening and order shipping.
2. Third PartiesThe Website shares information, including Personal Information, with trusted third-party partners so that customers can receive information about third-party offers and promotions that may interest them. These third-party partners do not have independent rights to share the information provided to them by us. When our third party agents or service providers collect or receive personal information, we require that they use the data only on our behalf and for purposes consistent with this policy.
3.Compliance with Legal AuthoritiesAs required by law, and to enforce customers or the Website's legal rights, and to comply with local, state, federal and international law, the Website may disclose information to law enforcement agencies.
Opt-OutIf you no longer wish to receive the website's promotional communications, you may follow the instructions included in each communication or e-mail to [email protected] to opt out.
StorageThe Website stores the information it collects on computers located in a controlled, secure facility protected physical or electronic unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
SecuritySecurity of our users' information is a priority at Utpacks.com, and we take a range of measures to help protect it, including encryption of sensitive financial information. Even so, no security measure is 100% perfect. This means we cannot guarantee the security of your information and do not assume any responsibility for the unauthorized use or access to your information out of our control.
If you have any questions about the security of our site, please feel free to send us an e-mail at [email protected]